We’ve having beautiful weather here in the Pacific Northwest, and that always gets me out looking for a Mexican restaurant with outdoor seating and hot salsa. La Cocina Oaxaqueña is just over I-5 into Capitol Hill and is perfect for these 80-degree days we’re having!
These are just a few of the things that makes La Cocina Oaxaqueña wonderful:
- Outdoor Seating – Soak up that Seattle sun!
- Handmade Tortillas – From a seat at the bar, you can watch as the tortillas are pressed and cooked right in front of you. It’s mouth-watering.
- Freshly Fried Tortilla Chips – Always served fresh and perfectly salted.
- Salsa Bar – A bounty of different salsas are at your disposal. Help yourself! It’s the perfect complement to those fresh chips.
- Authentic Cuisine – With roots in the Oaxaca region of Mexico, the food is vibrant, fresh, and absolutely delicious. Come hungry; you won’t want to stop eating!